- Do your products contain THC?
A. Our products do not contain THC.
- Do your products show up in blood tests?
A. It does not.
- What is the difference between THC and HEMP?
A. THC is a psychoactive, meaning it gets you high, while HEMP is the non-psychoactive, meaning it will not get you high, and is used for medicinal purposes.
- How long does it take for the cream and/or drops to work?
A. It depends on each individuals body. On average, it should take about 10-30 minutes.
- Do your products help with muscle cramps or spasms?
A. Yes our products should be able to help out with those symptoms. Depending on the severity of the spasms, you should use the corresponding dosage. We recommend consulting with your doctor for information.
- Where are your products made?
A. All of our products are made in the USA.
- Can I travel with your products?
A. For the most part yes. USA is completely legal to travel with our products. We recommend doing research about the designated country's laws.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions!
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.